I’m always packing so many things in my purse that I’m ready for anything. Hungry? I usually have snacks. Need to freshen up? I got an arsenal of makeup on hand. Battery dead? Got a portable charger! While I’m not saying that you need to lug around a purse literally full of things, these are the 6 things that every women needs in her purse. Really. You’ll thank me.
1. Lipstick, in multiple shades. I wear lipstick everyday, but my color also changes everyday. I like to bring that shade with me to work so I can touch up my color after lunch (and usually after every coffee break). I always have at least 3 lipsticks in my purse at all times. These are my faves:
2. Chapstick! On the topic of lips, I use chapstick everyday. Robin even is always asking for it since as boy he isn’t carrying it around, so it get a lot of use. I like Burt’s the best.
3. Hair ties & bobby pins are someone always vanishing. Even if I’m wearing a hair tie on my wrist, I swear it just jumps off and runs aways. That’s why I always have a few extra hair ties and bobby pins in my purse for quick hair fixes.
4. Roll-On Perfume is my secret weapon. Scents don’t really last all day, which is why I love rolling on some new perfume in afternoon or right before I head to happy hour to stay fresh. I’m a scent addict and these are my current favorites.
5. Hand Lotion is something I go through bottles and bottles of. I hate having dry hands and hence I always have a bottle of lotion in my purse (and also at my desk at work!)
6. Portable Phone Chargers are lifesavers. I know that sounds dramatic, but there’s been times I’ve had to use my portable phone charger so I could order an Uber to get home safely, or get directions when I’m lost. In today’s world where we are so dependant on our phones, having backup power is a must! And there are so many cute charger options out there!
I was thinking of adding a compact mirror to this list, but I find that the flip camera on my phone works just as well and is one less thing to carry around. What else do you keep in your purse? Anything else that I should add to this?