This cocktail tastes like summer.
Like a hot day in the sun, one where you ate watermelon for an afternoon snack and have big plans of sitting on your porch all evening. Today in San Francisco the weather was gloomy, so I found sunshine in this Blueberry Green Tea Rosé Fizz.
Which, is super easy to make by the way. It sounds fancy and complicated but takes just a few minutes to whip together. We had a LOT of rosé wine from Trader Joes left over after our IGTV and I wanted to come up with a fun, new way to drink rosé. And this cocktail does the trick.
Here’s the recipe:
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 fresh lime
- 1/2 cup unsweetened Green iced tea
- Chilled Rosé
- Muddle the blueberries in your cocktail shaker.
- Add the lime juice, maple syrup, ice and green tea. Shake well!
- Strain the mixture into two champagne flutes. It should fill about half of each glass.
- Fill the rest of the glass with your Rosé!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.