New to our 11 Days of Witchy Wellness Challenge? Get caught up here!
Happy Halloween and Happy Samhain! Today is the most magickal day of the year, when the veil between worlds is at its thinnest. Celebrate in any of the traditional ways:
- Take another ritual bath
- Read your tarot or oracle cards or work with another divination tool
- Practice some more shadow work
- Pray or meditate at your ancestor altar
- Hold a dumb supper – a silent dinner with an empty place set for your ancestors
- Dress up in costume and make merry and mischief – that’s right, the merriment of Halloween is actually very pagan, witchy, and spiritual in its own right!
Challenge #11: Celebrate Samhain With A Wine Night
Toasting to your ancestors and the spirit realm is the perfect way to celebrate Samhain and to end our witchy challenge here at Whimsy Soul. Here are some of our favorite witchy wine, spirit, and non-alcoholic beverages to toast with:
- Wild Rising Wines, made with crystals and flower essences
- Williams-Sonoma Witches Brew Cocktail Mix (delicious with your favorite spirit or sparkling water)
- Spellbound Wines, perfect for the lunar-loving witch
- Prophecy Wines, with beautiful tarot-inspired labels
Enter The Wellness Giveaway!
Don’t forget to enter our wellness giveaway worth $500 of our favorite products that help us feel relaxed and beautiful! It includes a $100 Girlfriend Collective Gift Card (for some amazing, sustainable activewear)!
I had fun with you these past 11 days. Thank you!
This was a great way to get in the mood for Halloween and I love that it was easy to follow along, since I do some of these things already. Thank you so much Kara and Tenae