I think one of my favorite things about this time of year is pulling on a cozy sweater and feeling all the love and warm fuzzies spread. While I have a lot of sweaters, I always find myself shopping for new ones each fall (hey, I do live in San Francisco after all, so I kinda get to wear them year-round!)
I usually like to stalk Pinterest (follow me there, btw!) for cold weather outfit ideas before seeing what’s available in-store or online. While my capsule wardrobe is heavily rooted in solid reds, creams, oranges and greens, sometimes you can find a knit sweater with a fun pattern or detail (like pearls!) on it to make a statement piece. Whether you’re looking for a timeless statement or a fresh basic, I hunted down the best cozy sweaters under $50 for you to shop this year!
8 Cozy Sweaters Under $50 To Curl Up In This Fall & Winter
- Make a statement with this classy pullover sweater that has pearls and balloon sleeves! This cozy sweater would be perfect to wear during Thanksgiving dinner with a skirt or comfy jeans.
- Wear this funnel neck sweater with lounge pants, slippers and a cuppa hot cocoa while next to a fire! This grey sweater has great reviews on The Drop and it’s true to size.
- I adore this crew neck sweater in the lilac-blue shade, so unexpected for fall. I would style this with a white beanie and red lipstick.
- OMG I want to curl up and live in this sweater! It’s a sweater dress, though I would probably style this with a skirt and boots. There’s some really fun festive patterns available (like snowmen!) but I adore that orange burnt color best.
- Everyone needs a great cable knit sweater in their wardrobe like this black one from Nordstrom Rack. Not only does wearing it make you look like your hobbies include brooding over your sheep on a Scottish moor, but they’re warm & go with everything.
- This ribbed turtleneck sweater is boxy and pairs well with jeans or leggings, and comes in 3 colors. Size up to lean into that oversized sweater look.
- This knitted crewneck sweater is one of the most popular sweaters on Amazon. It’s almost like a sweater dress Pair this with leggings, booties and a pumpkin spiced latte. It comes in a LOT of colors but I like the tan
- I love a good pattern. This leopard print sweater makes a statement for your zoom calls. Pair with cute earrings and black bottoms.