Not only is it the season of pumpkin everything, but the switch from summer to fall also means it’s time to change around my beauty routine. I can already feel my skin become drier as the humid summer weather is winding down.
I used to use the same products I loved all year round but somewhere in my mid-20’s I realized it’s best to have seasonal favorites that better tailor to my skin needs that time of year. Plus, I’m always finding new cult beauty products from TikTok or Instagram to try out.
These are all my holy grail fall beauty products for 2021!
- This purple blush from Fenty Beauty adds the most delightful and original cool tone color to my cheeks for autumn.
- I wear sunscreen year-round and have been loving Habit mist SPF to re-apply throughout the day without ruining my makeup. Extra handy for all the sunny San Francisco October park days ahead of me!
- I can’t get enough of all the burnt orange and red shades in this blush palette!
- My lips get extra cracked in the fall and winter, which is why I keep this evanhealy lip balm nearby at all times. Works on hands and face, too!
- My hair has been extra frizzy lately for some reason but this leave-in conditioner is so helpful!
- The Biossance Squalane + BHA Pore-Minimizing Toner has been helping me combat that end of summer sunburn transition so well. The BHA acids exfoliate and help remove dead skin cells (that I burned in San Diego snorkeling) before I apply moisturizer.
- Usually, in the summer I wear as little makeup as possible, but change that come fall. This flake-free dark black mascara is *chef-kiss*.
- This lipstick in the Bittersweet shade is PERFECT for fall! And for the holidays, I’ll be wearing this one for a while.
- I’ve been wearing BB or CC cream every day for the past 12+ years. I’ve been testing out various brands and really digging the Supergood CC cream lately.
- If I had a signature scent, the Armani Si would be it. I tend to just smell like sunscreen during the summer but excited to bring this back into rotation.
- Lastly, I use evanhealy’s rose hydrosoul pretty much everyday and even have a travel size I take with me on trips to keep my skin smooth, hydrated and soft. I swear by it.