With new fashion items being added to stores each day, it’s hard to determine what will be in style this summer and what won’t. I don’t work at vogue or have a clothing line of my own, but I have been paying attention to social media and what stores are starting to stock. These are what items and clothing pieces I think will be the top 2017 summer fashion trends.
- Wicker and Straw Bags: They started popping up this winter when people were craving summer heat. From round wicker bags to large straw totes, these are the next hot thing for summer.
Asymmetrical Clothing: Off the shoulder tops are still in, but one-shoulder and asymmetrical pieces are moving into the spotlight.
- Mules: Easy to slip on for summer and designers are getting so creative this season. From cute patterns to big bows, mules aren’t boring anymore.
- Big Bows: This season is going to give a nod to the avant garde phase of fashion with big bows on everything from tops to shoes!
- One-Piece Swimsuits: They used to be boring but one-piece suits are making a huge comeback with interesting shapes, fabrics and patterns. Trade in your bikinis for a one-piece!
- Round Colored Sunglasses: Channel your inner hippie with a pair of round, tinted sunglasses this summer.
Snap up a few key items to be on trend this summer!
Pin this image!