Where my fellow cat ladies? If you follow me on Instagram, you’ve probably seen my cat, Anakey (we call him Ani) on Instastories. I’ve had him since I was 7 years old – the guy is turning 18 in April!! He’s my legit fur baby and I love him so much. He can also be a little asshole – because he’s a cat. And cats are assholes at the core (really cute sometimes cuddle assholes). You fellow cat ladies totally know what I mean.
For this post, I wanted to do something a little different and fun. So…
18 Crazy Cat Lady Problems
- Fur. Fur everywhere.
- Forget wearing black clothes around the house – because said fur
- Yo sometimes wake up with cat scares on your body because your cat was needing you in the nigh while you were sleeping
- Your a pro at tackling your cat and holding them down to clip their nails – and usually do so with only a couple scratches at the end!
- You talk to your cat in a baby voice
- If your cat is sitting on your lap, you’ll stay there until he leaves (even if you really have to pee)
- You’re a pro at sleeping with a fuzzy furring beast next to your head.
- Also pro at sleeping with a 12 pound animal sitting on your chest
- You swear you can understand your cat’s different meows
- You’ve dedicated a coroner of the house to your cat
- You’ve lost a rug, jacket, shoe or piece of furniture because your cat peed on it
- Lint rollers are always in your purse 24/7
- You own at least one piece of clothing with a cat on it
- You invite yourself over to your neighbor’s apartments to meet their cats
- You have a hard time noticing when your apartment smells like cat
- Your jeans probably have tiny holes in them from cat claws
- You get offended when you buy your cat a toy or bring home a box and they don’t like it
- When you have a drink, you give your fur baby cat nip so you can relax together. And thats real relationship goals.
Who can relate?
Shop my outfit + other cat attire