You have the heart of an artist, Leo! You love cities with amazing nightlife, an incredible theater scene, and tons of places to take artsy and outrageous photos. Your Instagram is constantly blowing up with all the pics you’ve taken on your travels and you’re always on the lookout for a new spot to snap at.
Your ideal getaway puts you right in all the action, with lots of artsy vibes!
Travel Next: Madison Or San Diego
If you love a good mural… one of our favorite cities for photo spots is Madison, WI! There are incredible street art, sweeping views of the Capitol building and the lakes, tons of gardens (for beer and for flowers) and lots of photo ops everywhere in the city.
If stunning vistas, ocean vibes and fields of flowers are more your IG style… check out San Diego! This sunny, West Coast destination has it all – ocean shoreline, colorful murals, adorable hipster coffee joints, and even a famous spot with acres and acres of gorgeous, fresh flowers.
Madison Wisconsin At A Glance
Madison, WI is a truly underrated US city. It’s full of life to suit your Leo needs, especially in the summertime. There’s always an outdoor event, beer garden, buzzing patio, art walk or water activity happening.
- Where To Stay: The Graduate Hotel is right downtown and super cute for the ‘gram
- Best Time To Visit: Summer and fall when the locals are out enjoying the nice weather
- Must-Do Thing: Head to Wisconsin’s stunning sunflower fields and farms to grab summery photos (and eat like, a lot of cheese curds after).
San Diego At A Glance
Cotton candy sunsets, snorkeling next to leopard sharks, iced lattes, colorful murals, insanely good beer & overall chill vibes — San Deigo is one of those cities that we love to visit over and over. It’s south of LA and easy to fly into for a weekend of art, cool cafes and swimming.
- Best Time To Visit: Summer and fall for the best weather. You can get some summer fog but the weather will be warm!
- Where To Stay: We love La Jolla Cove that’s steps from some of the best snorkeling spots in San Diego.
- Favorite Activity: Other than snorkeling at La Jolla Cove, I love exploring Balboa Park! Especially finding all the cats in the Cactus Garden.