Growing up in Wisconsin meant that scarves were mostly a necessity for warmth and survival against the harsh winters. I remember wearing them almost every day in the winter… my school was always chilly and my parents, being classic Midwestern Boomers, never turned up the heat but instead told me to put on layers.
Hence, I got really good at layering and I have a soft spot for scarves. Even though they aren’t needed most days here in San Francisco, I still can’t part with my huge box of scarves. I always get really excited when we travel to places (like Canada) that call for a few good blanket scarves in the suitcase.
10 beautiful scarves to keep you warm and toasty all winter long!
- This colorful scarf that will pop in the winter snow!
- An elegant scarf your holiday parties and NYE outfit.
- To layer on camel coats for color blocking.
- A pretty scarf on sale for only $9!
- This one is feminine yet spunky at the same time.
- If you love pink, this is the scarf for you.
- I’ve never seen a scarf that looks like this one!
- I just want to bundle up in this blanket scarf forever.
- Scratch that, I want to live in THIS scarf forever!
- This one is 75% off right now.