We just kicked off the Whimsy Soul 11 Days Of Witchy Wellness challenge! In this all online (and totally free to join the challenge) we’ll be guiding you with daily prompts to explore your spiritual side and discover new ways to incorporate more wellness rituals into your routines and expand on our witchcraft (or, get you started if you’re new!)
To celebrate those joining the challenge, we’re giving away our own witchy wonders: aka a massive self-care bundle worth $500 of our favorite products that make us feel relaxed, beautiful and empowered. Here’s a deeper look at everything we’re giving away:
Sigma Beauty Warm Neutrals Complete Collection
I’m a huge fan of Sigma products and use them every day for my makeup. They make some of the best makeup brushes on the planet and have beautiful eyeshadow palettes. I especially love this warm palette for autumn to help you feel extra beautiful on the outside.
Emerald Hearth Samhain Candle
Emerald Hearth is a small female-owned candle business designed to help you channel specific elemental energies. I love her candles, especially since they all come with little crystals or trinkets pressed in the wax. This Samhain candle smells like you’re walking through an apple orchard.
$100 Worth Of Crystals & Smoke Stick
I hand-picked out all these crystals from my local shop. They’re a great starter pack or addition to your collection. This also includes a eucalyptus smoke stick for smoke cleansing. Crystals include: selenite, rose quartz, desert rose, white howlite, amethyst, green calcite, snowflake obsidian and unakite.
Tonic CBD Products
CBD is so helpful in managing stress, anxiety and body aches. TONIC makes quality, effective CBD that’s a must in every self care routine. Incuded is a Tonic’s CBD Bath Soak, the Flight set of 5 CBD oil and Chronic Tonic roll-on applicator.
Modern Witches Guide Book Set
Our very own resident witch, Tenae Stewart, wrote those handy books all about magick, nature and self-care. They’re full of information, recipes and rituals to use in your regular routines or practice.
If you haven’t yet filled out this form, do so now so you’ll be entered to win!
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Eligibility 11 Days Of Witchy Wellness (the "Contest") is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Whimsy Soul and other companies associated with the promotion of the Contest, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations. 2. Sponsor The Contest is sponsored by Whimsy Soul, located at 1032 Irving Street #1009, #605, San Francisco, California 94122. 3. Agreement to Official Rules
Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein. Prize may be altered at any time.
4. Contest Period The Contest begins on October 01, 2022 at 1am PST and ends on November 01, 2022 at 1am PST (the "Contest Period"). Entries that are submitted before or after the Contest Period will be disqualified. Submissions will be accepted for the duration of the Contest using any of the following methods:
5. How to Enter Online: This method of entry will be available by visiting our website (https://whimsysoul.com/giveaway-win-500-worth-of-self-care-goodies/) and following the directions provided to fill out the entry information, and submit. Persons must enter via email but also may earn additonal entries by sharing on social media following the directions provided. Limit one (1) entry per person, per email address for the duration of the Contest Period, regardless of method of entry. Entries received from any person, e-mail address, or household in excess of the stated limitation will be void. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. 6. Prize Drawing
On or about November 12, 2022, the Sponsor will select potential winners in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. The Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winner via telephone or email on or about November 12, 2022. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within five (5) days after the date of the first attempt to contact him/her, the Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from the remaining non-winning, eligible entries or not select one at all.
7. Winner Notification The potential winners will be notified by email. Each potential Grand and First Prize winner (parent/legal guardian if a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to complete, electronically submit a Declaration of Compliance and Information within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails to submit the Declaration of Compliance within the required time period (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize. If the potential winner is at least 18 but still considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian, who will be required to sign the Declaration of Compliance on the potential winners behalf and fulfill any other requirements imposed on winner set forth herein. Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Contest. 8. Prizes $500 prize value including: Sigma Beauty set, TONIC cbd products, $100 Girlfriend Collective giftcard, crystals, smudge stick, Modern Witches Guide book, candle
- General Conditions
In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, bug, worm, unauthorized human intervention or other technical problem, or in the event the Contest is unable to run as planned for any other reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) terminate the Contest and, in the event of termination, award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including attorney’s fees) and any other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Release and Limitations of Liability
By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, other companies associated with the Contest, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents (the Released Parties) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto), including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors associated with the Contest, including lost, interrupted or unavailable Internet Service Provider (ISP), network, server, wireless service provider, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cellular tower or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (c) mechanical, network, electronic, computer, human, printing or typographical errors; (d) application downloads, (e) any other errors or problems in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, errors that may occur in the administration of the Contest, the announcement of the winner, the cancellation or postponement of the event and/or the flyover, if applicable, the incorrect downloading of the application, the processing of entries application downloads or in any Contest-related materials; or (f) injury, death, losses or damages of any kind, to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrants participation in the Contest or acceptance, receipt or misuse of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto). Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Contest, and in no event shall the entrant be entitled to receive attorney’s fees. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in California. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrants rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than California.
- Release and Limitations of Liability