Time for another Beauty Empties Haul!! I haven’t shared one of these for almost half a year so there’s a lot to catch up on. These are all the beauty products that I’ve finished off recently AND ones that I would 100% buy again. (There were some duds I won’t be featuring.)
My Winter Beauty Empties Haul (Feb 2021)
- Olay Regenerist Cream: this face cream is under $30 and super hydrating in the dry winter months
- Good Chemistry Firecracker Perfume: Good Chemistry is an all-natural perfume that smells great without all the chemicals. Firecracker was a great fall and winter scent. This time I replaced mine with a springtime scent.
- Bio-Oil: My skin LOVES Bio-oil! I used it on my legs, arms, for back rubs and this tiny bottle was perfect for in my purse.
- Peach Bar Shampoo & Conditioner: Plastic-free bar shampoo/conditioner from Grove that I adore! Smells great, leaves my hair soft and it’s good for the environment.
- Impress Nails: I’m obsessed with these stick-on nails. They last about 3-4 weeks and I’ve been having so much quarantine fun with different styles over the past few months.
- Hers Tretinoin Cream: Honestly such a lifesaver during the holiday months when I was stuffing my face with wine and cookies. This cream helps so much to curb acne breakouts!
- evanhealy Blue Cactus Balm: I own a LOT of evanhealy products. They’re one of the best in orangic beauty and lemme tell ya – this blue cactus balm is a true jill of all trade. She’s good for lips, dry hands, face – anything!
- Drunk Elephant Marula Oil: During the winter my skin is always so dry but this oil is fantastic at keeping it hydrated without being overly oily. It soaks in fast so I can apply it in the morning before makeup. It’s one of my favorite Drunk Elephant products.
- Bare Minerals Skin Longevity Serum + Night Cream: I plowed right through this and I’m sad to see it gone! This formula feels light on the skin but packs a hydrating punch. Always left my skin feeling soft, not sticky.
- Batiste Dry Shampoo: Never not going through this stuff.
- Versed Face Scrub: I keep this in the shower to help exfoliate my skin about once a week. Versed is an affordable clean beauty brand that’s good for sensitive skin.
- Green Goo First Aid: Everyone needs this little tin of magic goo around the house. It heals wounds and rashes super fast and if you’re anything like me, your hands are always full of rashes and dry spots these days due to all the washing!
- Native Deo: I’ve been trying out a lot of natural deodorants over this past year on the hunt to find the best one. I finally finished off my Native tub a while back (currently working on Myro!)
- Hoplite CBD: Not strictly beauty, but it lives on my beauty shelf so I’m counting it. We’re huge fans of CBD over here, especially Hoplite’s Creator blend. *chef kiss* on a stressful day.