Meet Our Team Of Whimsy Writers
This post was written by a guest contributor for Whimsy Soul. The author is noted in the article. If you would like to contribute, please visit: whimsysoul.com/write-a-guest-post/
- 10 Very Best Things To Do In The Exumas + Where to Go & Travel Tips
- Exactly How To Swim With Exuma Island Pigs In The Bahamas
- 11 Best Rated Modular Sofas For 2023 (Price, Quality & Style)
- 18 Affordable Cloud Couch Dupes So Good You’ll Trick Guests
- 12 Best Drugstore Skincare Dupes (That Actually Work) When You’re On a Budget
- 12 Drugstore Makeup Dupes That Work Better Than High-End Products
I’m an avid pathos plant grower, hamster enthusiast, and a sucker for a good spell! When I’m not writing, you can find me outside attempting to do some yoga or trying out a new boba shop. Check me out at jafeipollitt.com!
- FutureWise Review: Is This Slugging System Worth Adding to Your Skin Care Routine?
- Alleyoop Review: Is Alleyoop Makeup Worth Taking Up Space In Your Suitcase?
- How to Get the Perfect Cottage Core Home With Only A Few Decor Pieces!
- Tarte Review: Best And Worst Products That Are Worth Your Money & Not!
- I Found the Best SKIMS Dupes That Look Like The Real Thing & Are Budget Friendly
- Viori Shampoo Review: You’ve Seen the TikTok Ads, But Is Viori Legit?
I'm the founder of Whimsy Soul (this blog you're reading!) I'm a type 3 enneagram cat lady who lives in San Francisco and loves to find everyday magic to share with others. You can probably find me hunting down hot springs with girlfriends, kayaking, cooking with my husband, petting strangers' dogs or watching like, all the things on Netflix. Follow me on Instagram for even more inspiration!
- Before & After: Our Colorful Cabin Bathroom Makeover
- Traveling for Pride: 15 Best Gay Pride Parades & Best Pride Cities
- 7 Cute Pride Outfit Ideas + Queer Brands To Support All Year Long
- Plank Hardware Review: Stylish Hardware For Renters & Homeowners
- 21 Boob Light Alternatives To Upgrade Your Home From Builder Grade
- 25 Best Aesthetic Notion Templates (Free + Paid) For Organizing Your Life
I’m a first-generation Greek American and despite being a born and raised San Franciscan, my love for the city is like a seesaw. When I’m not ranting about fatphobia, you can find me photographing nature, eating food and learning about other cultures respectfully. Follow me on Instagram for body image discussions!
Kerasa Dimitrios Tsokas
- Why Body Positivity and Working Out Aren’t Mutually Exclusive
- Learning To Love Yourself: A Vulnerable Story How I Found Self Love
- 60+ FREE Aesthetic Christmas Wallpapers To Get You In The Holiday Spirit
- History Of Menstruation, Red & White Moon Cycles & Why The Taboo Needs To Stop
- 70+ Cute Halloween Messages & Caption Ideas For Spooky Season
- Size Chart Hypocrisy: The Fashion Industry Works Hard, But Shoppers Have To Work Harder
I’m just your average author-podcaster-beekeeper-dilettante. When I’m not writing about pop culture or food, I’m podcasting about it. Catch me at the nearest movie theater, used bookstore, or hipster cocktail bar.
- Zodiac Cocktails: Twinning and Winning Gemini Cocktail
- Life Is the Bubbles: The Little Mermaid Cocktail
- Spore Me Another Mushroom Mocktail (+ My Top 10 Mushrooms in Pop Culture!)
- Dungeons & Dragon Fruit: A D&D Cocktail for Honor Among Thieves
- Pym’s Cup: An Ant-Man Cocktail (With A Twist)
- The Glass Onion: A Knives Out Cocktail
Hi, I’m Melanie! I’m a freelance social media strategist, content creator, and writer based in Savannah, GA. When I’m not working, you can find me watching reality TV (please DM me to talk about Vanderpump Rules—seriously, please), trying out new restaurants, traveling, or taking walks with the true love of my life, my parents’ dog, Olive.
I'm married to Kara and am the co-founder of Whimsy Soul. I take most of the photos you see on the blog. When I'm not behind the camera you can find me in the kitchen creating something new, watching sports, or playing with our cat Twyla.
- I Lost My ID While Traveling: Here’s How I Still Made My Flight Home
- Easy Pumpkin Spice Syrup Recipe For Coffee (Better Than Starbucks!)
- The Perfect Tepache Recipe: (Sweet & Fizzy Pineapple Beer!)
- Robin’s Easy Homemade Pickles
- Q&A With Robin
- 6 Fun Facts About Robin (Get To Know The Guy Behind The Lens!)
I'm your pretty typical millennial-queer-NYC-transplant with an intense love for the city and all her glory. I'm passionate about mental health awareness, LGBTQ+ issues, veganism, and being a dog, cat, and horse mom. Find me @saraheilene on Instagram!
Hi, hello! My name is Taylor. I’m just a gal trying to find her way. I love to read outside, find new places to explore and take long walks. I’m known to break into song at random, like to buy books as souvenirs, and I always have a cup of coffee in my hand. I’m from Texas, but currently reside in San Luis Obispo, California with my boyfriend and pup. Follow my adventures on Instagram!
- 12 Things To Do in Los Osos, California: A California Hidden Gem!
- Quince Clothing Review (& How I’m Styling Linen This Summer!)
- 23 Stops to Make Your Night in Paris a Major Main Character Moment
- 25+ Best Restaurants in SLO (& SLO County) According to a Local
- 6 Ways To Boost Your Well-Being From The Whimsy Soul Team
- Everything You Need to Know to Visit Pena Palace: 5 Travel Tips for Sintra, Portugal
Tenae Stewart is a practicing cottage witch, an astrologer, a spiritual coach, and a published author. She is on a mission to embody simplicity in magick, ritual, and self-care. Her work empowers modern witches to create rituals that fit effortlessly into their real, daily lives so they can have the magickal experiences they desire and deserve - all day, every day. Tenae's book, "The Modern Witch's Guide to Magickal Self-Care", was released in fall 2020 and was listed as a #1 new release in Astrology on Amazon. Her second book, "The Modern Witch's Guide to Natural Magick", will be released in spring 2022.
- June 2023 Horoscopes For Self Care & Wellness
- Mercury Retrograde 101: Everything You Need To Know About Mercury Retrograde
- How to Make & Use Moon Water: 24 Ways To Manifest Throughout The Year
- May 2023 Horoscopes For Self Care & Wellness
- What To Do During Moon Phases: How To Use Moon Rituals For Self Care
- April 2023 Horoscopes For Self Care & Wellness