This post was written by a guest contributor for Whimsy Soul. The author is noted in the article. If you would like to contribute, please visit: whimsysoul.com/write-a-guest-post/
- 11 Best Rated Modular Sofas For 2023 (Price, Quality & Style)
- 18 Affordable Cloud Couch Dupes So Good You’ll Trick Guests
- 12 Best Drugstore Skincare Dupes (That Actually Work) When You’re On a Budget
- 12 Drugstore Makeup Dupes That Work Better Than High-End Products
- 25 Best Natural Body Lotions, Moisturizers & Masks For Dry Skin + Must Know Skin Care Hacks
- 13 Affordable Egg Chairs: Cute Indoor, Patio & Opalhouse Dupes
I’m an avid pathos plant grower, hamster enthusiast, and a sucker for a good spell! When I’m not writing, you can find me outside attempting to do some yoga or trying out a new boba shop. Check me out at jafeipollitt.com!
- Tarte Review: Best And Worst Products That Are Worth Your Money & Not!
- I Found the Best SKIMS Dupes That Look Like The Real Thing & Are Budget Friendly
- Viori Shampoo Review: You’ve Seen the TikTok Ads, But Is Viori Legit?
- 15+ Amazing 2022 Viral TikTok Products for Gifting This Holiday Season
- Merit Beauty Review: 9 Of The Best Merit Beauty Products You Need In Your Makeup Routine
- How To Dress Like Your Favorite Sanderson Sister: 9 Modern Hocus Pocus Outfit Ideas
I'm the founder of Whimsy Soul (this blog you're reading!) I'm a type 3 enneagram cat lady who lives in San Francisco and loves to find everyday magic to share with others. You can probably find me hunting down hot springs with girlfriends, kayaking, cooking with my husband, petting strangers' dogs or watching like, all the things on Netflix. Follow me on Instagram for even more inspiration!
- How To Make Your Home Feel Nordic & Scandinavian (With Interior Design Tips)
- 17 Very Best Places To Travel in California in Winter
- The 14 Most Flattering Bikinis For Curves In 2023 (Feel Hot & Confident!)
- Drunk Elephant Review: What to Buy & What to Skip
- All The Outfits I Wore On My Berlin Winter Trip + Packing Tips
- 16 Very Best Places To Visit in January in the United States For Warm Temps & Winter Fun
I’m a first-generation Greek American and despite being a born and raised San Franciscan, my love for the city is like a seesaw. When I’m not ranting about fatphobia, you can find me photographing nature, eating food and learning about other cultures respectfully. Follow me on Instagram for body image discussions!
Kerasa Dimitrios Tsokas
- Why Body Positivity and Working Out Aren’t Mutually Exclusive
- Learning To Love Yourself: A Vulnerable Story How I Found Self Love
- 60+ FREE Aesthetic Christmas Wallpapers To Get You In The Holiday Spirit
- History Of Menstruation, Red & White Moon Cycles & Why The Taboo Needs To Stop
- 70+ Cute Halloween Messages & Caption Ideas For Spooky Season
- Size Chart Hypocrisy: The Fashion Industry Works Hard, But Shoppers Have To Work Harder
I’m just your average author-podcaster-beekeeper-dilettante. When I’m not writing about pop culture or food, I’m podcasting about it. Catch me at the nearest movie theater, used bookstore, or hipster cocktail bar.
- Pym’s Cup: An Ant-Man Cocktail (With A Twist)
- The Glass Onion: A Knives Out Cocktail
- Violet Vibranium: A Black Panther Cocktail Inspired By Marvel’s Wakanda Forever
- The Case of the Lavender London Fog: An Enola & Sherlock Holmes Cocktail
- The Black Flame Candle: A Hocus Pocus Witches’ Cold Brew Cocktail
- The Everything Bagel Cocktail: An Everything Everywhere All at Once Cocktail Recipe
I'm married to Kara and am the co-founder of Whimsy Soul. I take most of the photos you see on the blog. When I'm not behind the camera you can find me in the kitchen creating something new, watching sports, or playing with our cat Twyla.
- I Lost My ID While Traveling: Here’s How I Still Made My Flight Home
- Easy Pumpkin Spice Syrup Recipe For Coffee (Better Than Starbucks!)
- The Perfect Tepache Recipe: (Sweet & Fizzy Pineapple Beer!)
- Robin’s Easy Homemade Pickles
- Q&A With Robin
- 6 Fun Facts About Robin (Get To Know The Guy Behind The Lens!)
I'm your pretty typical millennial-queer-NYC-transplant with an intense love for the city and all her glory. I'm passionate about mental health awareness, LGBTQ+ issues, veganism, and being a dog, cat, and horse mom. Find me @saraheilene on Instagram!
Hi, hello! My name is Taylor. I’m just a gal trying to find her way. I love to read outside, find new places to explore and take long walks. I’m known to break into song at random, like to buy books as souvenirs, and I always have a cup of coffee in my hand. I’m from Texas, but currently reside in San Luis Obispo, California with my boyfriend and pup. Follow my adventures on Instagram!
- 6 Ways To Boost Your Well-Being From The Whimsy Soul Team
- Everything You Need to Know to Visit Pena Palace: 5 Travel Tips for Sintra, Portugal
- 6 Step Simple Nail Care Routine For Strong, Healthy Nails
- 20 Things to Do In Madeira, Portugal: A Madeira Travel Guide For The Semi-Adventurous Traveler
- What’s Your Favorite Place You’ve Traveled To? 14 Destinations From The Whimsy Soul Team
- 11 Best Kitchen Gadget Gifts For Last Minute Gifts
Tenae Stewart is a practicing cottage witch, an astrologer, a spiritual coach, and a published author. She is on a mission to embody simplicity in magick, ritual, and self-care. Her work empowers modern witches to create rituals that fit effortlessly into their real, daily lives so they can have the magickal experiences they desire and deserve - all day, every day. Tenae's book, "The Modern Witch's Guide to Magickal Self-Care", was released in fall 2020 and was listed as a #1 new release in Astrology on Amazon. Her second book, "The Modern Witch's Guide to Natural Magick", will be released in spring 2022.
- February 2023 Horoscopes For Self Care (Sun & Rising!)
- What To Do On A New Moon: 10+ Easy & Practical New Moon Rituals
- Cord Cutting 101: Everything You Need To Know About Cord Cutting Rituals
- January 2023 Horoscopes For Self Care (Sun & Rising!)
- Why Your Christmas Decorations Are Witchy (Yes, Even The Mistletoe)
- How To Celebrate Yule: Winter Solstice & 5 Yule Traditions For Self Care