This post was written by a guest contributor for Whimsy Soul. The author is noted in the article. If you would like to contribute, please visit: whimsysoul.com/write-a-guest-post/
I'm the founder of Whimsy Soul (this blog you're reading!) I'm a type 3 enneagram cat lady who lives in San Francisco and loves to find everyday magic to share with others. You can probably find me hunting down hot springs with girlfriends, ranting about diet culture, cooking with my husband, or watching like, all the things on Netflix. Follow me on Instagram for even more inspiration!
- San Francisco Travel Guide: 30+ Fantastic Things To Do In SF (According To A Local)
- 12 Cute Apple Picking Outfits To Wear At The Orchard This Fall
- I Tried Halara So You Don’t Have To (Honest Halara Review)
- Wandering Balboa Park In This Breezy Floral Dress
- 21+ Magical Harry Potter Gifts For That Friend Who Won’t Stop Talking About Hogwarts
- Rainbow Pools: Helpful Tips For The Best Yosemite Swimming Hole
I’m a first-generation Greek American and despite being a born and raised San Franciscan, my love for the city is like a seesaw. When I’m not ranting about fatphobia, you can find me photographing nature, eating food and learning about other cultures respectfully. Follow me on Instagram for body image discussions!
Kerasa Dimitrios Tsokas
- Size Chart Hypocrisy: The Fashion Industry Works Hard, But Shoppers Have To Work Harder
- 14 Cheerful Chicago Murals & Photo Spots With Addresses 2021
- Learning To Love Yourself: A Vulnerable Story How I Found Self Love
- Mastering Self-Love: 28 Quotes To Lift Your Inner-Confidence & Self-Worth
- The Vagueness of Size Inclusive Fashion (+ 10 Brands To Shop For True Plus Size Clothes)
- A Brutally Honest Look Of Beauty Standards Throughout History
I’m just your average author-podcaster-beekeeper-dilettante. When I’m not writing about pop culture or food, I’m podcasting about it. Catch me at the nearest movie theater, used bookstore, or hipster cocktail bar.
- Bloody Jackie Daytona: A What We Do in the Shadows Inspired Cocktail Recipe
- Wet Your Whistledown: A Bridgerton Inspired Cocktail Recipe
- Red Ledger: A Black Widow Inspired Cocktail Recipe
- Bourbon’d With Glorious Purpose: A Loki Inspired Cocktail Recipe
- Agatha All Along: A WandaVision Inspired Cocktail Recipe
I'm married to Kara and am the co-founder of Whimsy Soul. I take most of the photos you see on the blog. When I'm not behind the camera you can find me in the kitchen creating something new, watching sports, or playing with our cat Twyla.
I'm your pretty typical millennial-queer-NYC-transplant with an intense love for the city and all her glory. I'm passionate about mental health awareness, LGBTQ+ issues, veganism, and being a dog, cat, and horse mom. Find me @saraheilene on Instagram!
Tenae Stewart is a practicing cottage witch, an astrologer, a spiritual coach, and a published author. She is on a mission to embody simplicity in magick, ritual, and self-care. Her work empowers modern witches to create rituals that fit effortlessly into their real, daily lives so they can have the magickal experiences they desire and deserve - all day, every day. Tenae's book, "The Modern Witch's Guide to Magickal Self-Care", was released in fall 2020 and was listed as a #1 new release in Astrology on Amazon. Her second book, "The Modern Witch's Guide to Natural Magick", will be released in spring 2022.
- How to Use Crystals & Stones For Spirituality (Ultimate Beginner Guide)
- September 2021 Horoscopes For Self Care (Sun & Rising!)
- August 2021 Horoscopes For Self Care (Sun & Rising!)
- Astrology 101: WTF Is A House Or Birth Chart? Your Complete Guide For Astrology Beginners
- June 2021 Horoscopes For Self Care (A New Series!)
- 7 Steps to Finding Your Magickal Morning Ritual