This post was written by a guest contributor for Whimsy Soul. The author is noted in the article. If you would like to contribute, please visit: whimsysoul.com/write-a-guest-post/
- 13 Affordable Egg Chairs: Cute Indoor, Patio & Opalhouse Dupes
- 18 Unique Places To Stay in Washington State For A Cool Weekend Getaway
- 15 Affordable Cloud Couch Dupes So Good You’ll Trick Guests
- 25+ Sparkly Nail Designs With Diamonds That Are Chic & Timeless
- 6 Ways To Recognize an Ethical Clothing Brand
I’m an avid pathos plant grower, hamster enthusiast, and a sucker for a good spell! When I’m not writing, you can find me outside attempting to do some yoga or trying out a new boba shop. Check me out at jafeipollitt.com!
I’m a copywriter and virtual stylist that’s always on the hunt for the latest in beauty and fashion. When I’m not writing or styling, I’m usually taking photographs or testing beauty products. My go-to makeup look is bold eyeliner paired with a glossy pink or nude lip. Iced coffee, indie music, and online shopping are my mood boosters.
I'm the founder of Whimsy Soul (this blog you're reading!) I'm a type 3 enneagram cat lady who lives in San Francisco and loves to find everyday magic to share with others. You can probably find me hunting down hot springs with girlfriends, kayaking, cooking with my husband, petting strangers' dogs or watching like, all the things on Netflix. Follow me on Instagram for even more inspiration!
- 15+ Cute Curvy Beach Vacation Outfits You Can Replicate
- Ultimate Fredericksburg Weekend Getaway: Best Texas Wineries , Food Spots + Itinerary
- Versed Skincare Review: My 9 Holy-Grail Products You Need
- Visiting Hearst Castle in California: Everything To Know + Best Tour To Take
- 11 Best Northern California Hot Springs You Can Soak In
- Scottsdale Bachelorette Party Itinerary & Guide (Where To Stay, Eat, Dance & Drink!)
I’m a first-generation Greek American and despite being a born and raised San Franciscan, my love for the city is like a seesaw. When I’m not ranting about fatphobia, you can find me photographing nature, eating food and learning about other cultures respectfully. Follow me on Instagram for body image discussions!
Kerasa Dimitrios Tsokas
- 60+ FREE Aesthetic Christmas Wallpapers To Get You In The Holiday Spirit
- History Of Menstruation, Red & White Moon Cycles & Why The Taboo Needs To Stop
- 70+ Cute Halloween Messages & Caption Ideas For Spooky Season
- Size Chart Hypocrisy: The Fashion Industry Works Hard, But Shoppers Have To Work Harder
- 14 Cheerful Chicago Murals & Photo Spots With Addresses 2022
- Learning To Love Yourself: A Vulnerable Story How I Found Self Love
I’m just your average author-podcaster-beekeeper-dilettante. When I’m not writing about pop culture or food, I’m podcasting about it. Catch me at the nearest movie theater, used bookstore, or hipster cocktail bar.
- The Gentleman Pirate’s Spiced Rum Milk Punch: Our Flag Means Death Cocktail Recipe
- Pink Sakura: A Cherry Blossom Sake Cocktail (Nigori Sake & Cherry Liquor)
- What Does Seedlip Really Taste Like? My Seedlip Review
- Hot Drinks, Dry January: A Hot Toddy Mocktail Recipe With Seedlip
- Toss a Coin to Your Witcher: The Witcher Inspired Potion Recipe Cocktails
- Stay Out of the Forest: A My Favorite Murder Inspired Cocktail Recipe
I'm married to Kara and am the co-founder of Whimsy Soul. I take most of the photos you see on the blog. When I'm not behind the camera you can find me in the kitchen creating something new, watching sports, or playing with our cat Twyla.
- I Lost My ID While Traveling: Here’s How I Still Made My Flight Home
- Easy Pumpkin Spice Syrup Recipe For Coffee (Better Than Starbucks!)
- The Perfect Tepache Recipe: (Sweet & Fizzy Pineapple Beer!)
- Robin’s Easy Homemade Pickles
- Q&A With Robin
- 6 Fun Facts About Robin (Get To Know The Guy Behind The Lens!)
I'm your pretty typical millennial-queer-NYC-transplant with an intense love for the city and all her glory. I'm passionate about mental health awareness, LGBTQ+ issues, veganism, and being a dog, cat, and horse mom. Find me @saraheilene on Instagram!
Hi, hello! My name is Taylor. I’m just a gal trying to find her way. I love to read outside, find new places to explore and take long walks. I’m known to break into song at random, like to buy books as souvenirs, and I always have a cup of coffee in my hand. I’m from Texas, but currently reside in San Luis Obispo, California with my boyfriend and pup. Follow my adventures on Instagram!
Tenae Stewart is a practicing cottage witch, an astrologer, a spiritual coach, and a published author. She is on a mission to embody simplicity in magick, ritual, and self-care. Her work empowers modern witches to create rituals that fit effortlessly into their real, daily lives so they can have the magickal experiences they desire and deserve - all day, every day. Tenae's book, "The Modern Witch's Guide to Magickal Self-Care", was released in fall 2020 and was listed as a #1 new release in Astrology on Amazon. Her second book, "The Modern Witch's Guide to Natural Magick", will be released in spring 2022.
- How to Celebrate Summer Solstice with 5 Self-Care Rituals, Food & Drink
- Beltane: An Intro to the Ancient Holiday and How to Celebrate
- 11 Witchy Places To Travel To Inspire Your Next Magical Getaway
- 5 Witchy Spring Equinox Celebration Ideas To Refresh Your Life
- Self Love Time! How To Use Ritual Baths for Self-Care and Grounding
- Imbolc Rituals: How To Celebrate This Festival Of Self Care